Theresa May in Cardiff

20.3.17


Prime Minister Theresa May was in Cardiff on Friday, addressing delegates at the Conservative Party Spring Conference and Forum. I was lucky enough to go along and listen to her speech in person. Whilst security was understandably tight, I managed to be at the front of the stage - as this sort of arty picture attests!

This was my first time at a political conference and it was good to experience the set-up, structure and general way of working. It was also pretty cool to see the PM again and my prediction of her red Amanda Wakeley suit was right!


I also had a great time attending a Women 2 Win event in the event, listening to MPs and AMs talk about their inspiring and determined journeys to elected office.





You can watch the PM's speech below- and thanks to Matthew Horwood for use of these awesome pictures!



Matthew Horwood

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground