Travel in style with Louella Odie!

19.10.16

Luggage shouldn't just be a practical necessity for travellers. I'm a big believer in having luggage that has personality, making travel fun and easier to spot your bags when they take that endless spin on the carousel!
Jungle Print

I am in love with Louella Odie's new range of weekender bags. Available in two unique patterns, the bags are designed for maximum organisation, comfort and style. With a cunning passport sized side pocket, zip closure and a choice of short handles or an adjustable, detachable leather cross body strap, this is the perfect bag for a short weekend break or to hold your carry-on items.

Lattice print

As I head off on my next trip, I'll be wishing Louella Odie's weekender bag was with me! Treat for next trip?!

PS: Make sure you check out Louella Odie's fantastically filled Instagram feed! Travel dreams right there...
One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground