Simply S'well

8.6.15

Navy or nothing!
I am super conscious about keeping hydrated, and try to drink the recommended amount of water every day. One thing that really irritates me is the number of plastic bottles that are around, and if I'm out and about and have forgotten to bring a drink with me, I end up purchasing another plastic bottle of water.

My use of plastic bottles will be gone thanks to S'well. S'well was launched in 2010 by Sarah Kauss who was also on a quest to rid the world of plastic bottles. In the US alone, an estimated 50 billion plastic bottles are dumped in landfill sites. Across the world, it is estimated that 200 billion reach the same fate.

S'well bottles keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12, plus the cap is big enough to place ice cubes inside. The bottle also fits in a standard size cup holder, making it perfect for long car journeys! S'well is also available in three sizes- 9oz, 17oz and 25oz and you can customise bottles, making them ideal for a personal or a corporate gift.

S'well gives back by supporting the US Fund for UNICEF, donating $100,000 to help provide clean water to the world's most vulnerable children. S'well also supports American Forests and Drink Up.

I love that S'well has so many options to choose from! From stone to wood, glitter to satin, you will be spoilt for choice when deciding what to pick! After much deliberation I chose the navy alligator from the Exotics collection. It's shiny, high gloss and super cool. My bottle will be accompanying me to work, when I'm out running errands, to the gym and also when I'm relaxing at home! It's my new chic way of keeping hydrated!


*Thanks to S'well and HomeArama for sending me a S'well bottle to review. All opinions are solely my own.*

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground