Royal Style | Queen Mathilde

13.2.15

The Belgian Monarchy
Queen Mathilde is one of my favourite royals and one of the best dressed! Queen Mathilde is Queen of the Belgians, and ascended to the throne alongside her husband, King Philippe in July 2013.

Queen Mathilde is notable for her love of bright colours and standout hats. One of the designers she wears the most is Natan, and he also dressed her for the inaugural ceremony in 2013. It's no surprise that he is also one of my favourites! :)

Check out some of my favourite Queen Mathilde looks below.


Queen Mathilde wears a green dress by Natan. I love the colour and gold slim belt! 


A great separates look! 


A regal purple Armani Prive number.


And this awesome black and white striped number, again by Natan.

What do you think of Queen Mathilde's style? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground