FIGI Jeans

8.12.14

I spend half of my life wearing jeans, so finding the right pair is always top of my to-do list. Enter FIGI Jeans, a premium denim brand for women that is rewriting the denim industry!

My jean preference is skinny and dark, so I was thrilled with my pair of the classic Muse jean. It is made from super soft light-weight twill and the cut is absolutely perfect, allowing me to wear the Muse with flats one day, and boots the next.

FIGI Jeans are smart enough to wear to dress down day at the office, and are the perfect transition for a night out with friends, or to wear whilst running errands. They really are the perfect jean!


Check out how I styled a recent look with my pair of Muse jeans below.


FIGI Jeans c/o / Striped Tee, Tesco / Black Cardigan, Banana Republic / Black Booties, Minelli 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground