Morning Routine

18.9.14


Each of us has a morning routine that hopefully helps us to face the day ahead with a smile!

So how do I start my day? 

Before I leave my bed, I reach for my iPad and check my emails and social network notifications. I know some people would rap me on the wrist for admitting this, but these ten minutes allow me to start my day on top form and get ready to be productive.

Then the regime begins! For my face, I use my Clarisonic three to four times a week, and my skin instantly looks brighter after it has completed the quick two minute cycle. On other days I'll use a gentle cleanser like Simple's Facial Wash Gel. I tone my skin with Clinique's Clarifying Lotion 2 and use a moisturiser like AHAVA's Essential Day Moisturizer or the classic Hydrating Gel Cream from Bobbi Brown.

After I've brushed my teeth, washed my hair and showered, I use a thick body lotion like Neutrogena's Moisture Wrap to keep my skin hydrated all day long. If I'm heading to work then I'll straighten my hair, otherwise I keep it natural and let it do its own thing!

I've featured my beauty products before,  but my three favourite fragrances currently on rotation are Tory Burch, Coach's Poppy and this great set of mini scents from AERIN.

After this I'll get dressed and have a light breakfast before taking the day on!

I'd love to hear about your morning routine and any recommendations for new products that I should try! Leave me a comment or tweet me!

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground