AERIN Beauty

14.7.14



If you're like me, the chances are you love to try new beauty products. Step in AERIN- my new favourite! AERIN is the brainchild of Aerin Lauder, the granddaughter of the legendary Estee Lauder.  It's a global lifestyle brand inspired by the signature style of its founder, and includes footwear, clothing and items for the home. ( You may remember I wrote about Aerin's Beauty at Home publication a few months ago- it's an amazing book! )

In the beauty range I swear by the Rose Lip Conditioner. It contains intensive skin conditioners and a soft rose scent. I use it overnight to make sure my lips are perfect for the new day! Another great product is the Fresh Skin Compact Foundation which doubles as a concealer, providing seamless coverage.

On a recent trip I picked up a pot of the newly released Rose Balm. Crafted with an extract from over 350 rose petals, the pure-flower based balm soothes and deeply moisturises. It can be used on hands and cuticles, the face, eyes and lips. It is truly multi-functional! I was also given a sample of the hand and body cream- it smells divine!

Do you use any products from AERIN? Which are your favourites? 

AERIN

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground