10 Great Fashion Twitter Accounts

25.6.14

Large Image: Tory Burch. L-R: Kate Spade, J.Crew, Lillybee, DKNY, Club Monaco, Jack Rogers, LSD, Blair Eadie BEE, Nickel_n_Dimed

Jason Nickel, Brooks Brothers- Editor and Social Media and Brand Ambassador @nickel_n_dimed

For a look inside one of America’s oldest and most stylish brands check out Jason Nickel’s Twitter account! Also pay a visit to the brand’s ‘Of Rogues and Gentlemen’ blog that gives great style advice, tips and essentials for the modern man.

Jack Rogers Girl @JackRogersUSA

I check out Jack Rogers every day (plus who wouldn’t want to not look at their gorgeous sandals?) The account is run by Jennifer Taylor, and every tweet you send gets a mention!

DKNY PR Girl @DKNY

This has to be one of the most fun accounts on Twitter. The PR Girl is a ‘well-placed source’ that shares all the gossip from inside Donna Karan New York as well as her life in New York City. Particular highlights: live blogging through the latest episode of Revenge.

Club Monaco @ClubMonaco

I adore Club Monaco and their Twitter feed is as fab as their stores! I always feel inspired after I’ve visited- and they must like me too as I’m being followed by them!

Kate Spade @katespadeny

What’s not to love about Kate Spade? Their Twitter always adds sparkle and positivity to my day.

Tory Burch @toryburch

Tory Burch’s social media presence is one that constantly inspires me. I also love how they feature how fans style their favourite Tory Burch items!

J. Crew @jcrew

J. Crew’s Twitter feed is perfect for outfit inspiration and general awesomeness.

Lauren Santo Domingo @TheLSD

Perhaps the ultimate tastemaker, LSD’s Twitter account is littered with Instagram photos and the latest in fashion trends.

Blair Eadie @BlairEadieBEE

Owner of the great Atlantic-Pacific blog, I love reading Blair’s updates on what she’s been up to.

Lillybee @Lillybee

The shoes from Lillybee are to die for, and every photo makes me want (read: NEED) another pair!!

What are your favourite fashion accounts on Twitter? Let me know in the comments!

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground