House of Cards Season 2

10.3.14

House of Cards Facebook
Much has been written about Season 2 of the epic House of Cards, and I felt it was only right that I added my thoughts to the mix!

I watched Season 2 last weekend, and finished it in two days. Whilst I don't usually 'binge watch' television series on this occasion it was totally appropriate! (The only other time I have done this is with American Horror Story.) Season 1 had some pretty gobsmacking moments and the new series didn't disappoint.

I won't give too many spoilers away just in case you haven't watched it yet, but Claire Underwood really came into her own as a character with such a strong and important storyline- plus her style was as chic as ever! Frank schemes to new levels, but it all seemed so natural! It was great to find out more about characters like Freddy and learn of their backstory, and new characters including Jackie Sharp. I think I'm most looking forward to seeing how her character develops in the new series which is currently in production.

Season 2 really didn't disappoint, and whilst I was glad to see some of the characters go (particularly in the first episode,) I can't wait to see what Season 3 brings!

Have you seen Season 2 of House of Cards yet? Let me know what you think in the comment box below!

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground