The Perfect Cape from Leslie Tessler

24.2.14


I love capes- perhaps it's the superhero element in me! I've found the perfect formula at Leslie Tessler, a fantastic company that creates classic and expertly tailored pieces that will never go out of style.

Timeless over trendy their capes are, and each style is produced in limited runs, with many being one of a kind creations.

The capes are made from superbly luxurious fabrics including Peruvian alpaca, Italian cashmere and French woven silk, with the highest caliber of craftsmanship. All pieces are handmade in Argentina.


Leslie Tessler was raised in the United States and London, and now lives in Manhattan and Buenos Aires. She is a true citizen of the world and understands that women are no longer satisfied with mass-produced pieces. 

I have been collecting and wearing vintage capes for as long as I can remember,” says the designer.  “I searched the globe for updated versions and could never find any with as much character as my vintage pieces. So I created this line of women’s capes for clients who are looking for a modern twist on a timeless classic.”

Find out more about Leslie Tessler here and be sure to check out the great Pinterest boards!

Leslie Tessler

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground