Invest in your Wardrobe

10.6.13


I've been investing in my wardrobe for several years now, carefully sourcing and selecting pieces that I know will stand me the test of time. For me, there is nothing more satisfying than finding the perfect style of white tee shirt, or the ideal black coat which can take me from season to season without any stress.

Whilst I like to follow fashion trends (and occasionally dabble in a fun, 'on-trend' piece,) I'm loyal to closet basics, embracing classic styles, silhouettes and palettes.

Over the next couple of weeks I'll be selecting some of my closet staples, (documented above,) and sharing with you my top picks of what to look for and where to purchase.

It's never too late to overhaul your wardrobe, and starting with one piece can really set your mind to reassessing your personal style and shopping habits.

Where do you shop for your wardrobe basics? Send me an email or a tweet with your top tips and suggestions! 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground