Invest in Your Wardrobe: Patterned Scarf

17.6.13

A patterned or colored scarf can really help to make or break an outfit, adding a splash of color and personality to an outfit for an appropriate occasion.

I've a bit of a thing for scarves, and now have so many that I am running out of space! (More on that drama again!) I'm not a girl who wears lots of color, so a scarf really helps me to debut my personality and bring a bit of 'pop' to my closet.

If you're on the hunt to invest in a scarf that can take you from season to season read on.


This Alexander McQueen skull print chiffon scarf has truly become a classic. Available in a myriad of colours, this scarf both brightens and provides an edgy look to every outfit. I own the red and black print version and absolutely love it!


Similarly, the Hermes twill silk scarves are a worldwide classic and are truly collectable. They even come with a handy book detailing the many ways in which to wear them!

If color isn't your thing, invest in a great black and white scarf, like this printed wool, silk and cashmere blend from Burberry. You'll look chic in an instant.

Check out the introduction post in the Invest in Your Wardrobe series, and stay tuned for the next! 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground